- Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL, June 2012
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Animation
- Received Course Director's Award for Character Animation
- Focus: Character Animation
Post College Education
- Pixar Artists' Masterclass in Chicago
- iAnimate.net Feature Animation Workshop 3: Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting
- iAnimate.net Feature Animation Workshop 4: Close Up Facial Acting and Lip Sync
- Trained in scene composition to progress storyline.
- Understanding of facial expression and posture to communicate emotion.
- Hard working and dependable
- Training and understanding of the principles of animation.
- Bardel Entertainment, Oct 2014-Current
Responsible for hand key character animation on Dreamworks' created Netflix show "All Hail King Julien"
- Sony Computer Entertainment of America, Jan 2013- Oct 2014
Responsible for mocap animation and cleanup on AAA PS4 cinematics
- Nth Degree Design and Visual Effects, Aug 2012 - Nov 2012
Responsible for hand keyed character animation on attractions for large theme parks in Orlando, FL
- Magnetic Dreams Animation Studio, 2012
Responsible for hand keyed character animation for Sesame St. TV show and DVD home movie
- Orlando Health, May 2012
Freelance for Orlando Health creating and animating visual aids for medical presentation
- Personal Project, 2013-2014
Animated and co-directed animated short "The Multifaceted Carl Wildemann" for YouTube
- Personal Project, 2011-2012
Animated and directed animated short "Route: 1" for YouTube and Newgrounds
- Rain Nutrition, Feb-March 2011
Chicago Founder's Event: Collaborated on the development of a humorous animation to introduce corporate execs. Responsible for co-story design and character animation.
- Trained in Autodesk Maya, SoftImage, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Flash